A conscientious, professional and servant-leader with 3 years’ experience as an IT Project Coordinator and a scrum master. Timilehin is a goal getter, seeking an opportunity to always broaden his knowledge and career in the area of business support and process improvement methodologies through the use of innovative cutting-edge information technology system. My years of experience motivating scrum teams to perform their best work and my comprehensive understanding of agile software development make me a great fit for your organization.
MTN Nigeria Communications, Lagos Nigeria
Feb 2020 – Present
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution across 3 cross-functional squads.
* Guided Agile principles and facilitation skills to ensure 40+ product owners, Development team members and Scrum Masters were working in an Agile mindset and utilizing Scrum practices
* Ensure user stories were 100% ordered, defined, and ready to be worked on (definition of ready) by the team
* Support 5 product owners to ensure the highest quality products to customers
* Support and educate 10 product owners across scrum teams with respect to grooming and maintaining product backlogs
* Manage and report on 100% of the tasks and activities assigned to the Scrum team members daily
* Doubled team velocity, throughput, burndown, and cumulative flow of 3 cross-functional squads
* Coordinate and collaborate with 4 other product teams related to project dependencies and relationships
* Assist the business analyst with backlog refinement sessions for 3 Agile squads
* Collaborate with 2 Agile Release and Change Managers to provide a functional release per sprint cycle
* Design 20+ various dashboards on Jira using advanced JQL and Filters for Scrum teams
* Help Product owner with effective management of backlog
* Support 100+ staffs on all JIRA and Confluence related issues