Starloop Studios a Magic Media Group Company is a leading game development outsourcing company with offices in 10 countries around the world. With a HQ in Spain, we’re known for exceptional talent across a plethora of outsourcing services.
Starloop was born 10 years ago with a clear vision; to provide exceptional services to game developers. Our passion for this work has only increased alongside our reputation in the gaming industry. Now, we’re working for top brands from all over the world.
We’re proud members of Magic Media, a group focused on A-Z solutions for game and entertainment companies. The international group is home to over 500 members in more than 10 countries and is composed of some of the best and foremost studios in Europe and America. They provide only the best services from full-cycle game development, 2D and 3D art and animation, to VFX, cybersecurity, and more.
About the job:
You are the main motivator of our product development teams inspiring every team member to produce their greatest work, always. You are steadfast and vigilant, always keeping fully alert to the weaknesses, strengths, threats and opportunities facing the development teams. Your energy is insatiable and contagious, infecting the team with confidence and comradery. Your endearing, magnetic personality and charisma shines daily as you are the vision holder that excites the team while being the communication bridge between all stakeholders.
• Manage a team of several Producers responsible for the full life cycle of game development
• Responsible for the margins of all projects. Guide the team members to reach agreed upon goals and achieve company revenue and profit targets
• Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the various teams are on track with their deliverables.
• Communicate frequently and effectively with clients and managers on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Ensure cross-department visibility is clear and dependencies are properly tracked. Ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated.
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality.
• Serve as a mentor and provide leadership, information, and resources to new and existing production team members.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
• At least +5 years of experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of games.
• Experience shipping Console, PC and mobile games from conception to release
• Proven management experience with a deep understanding of game production
• Expertise in common Production methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) as well as software (Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Project, Confluence, or equivalents).
• Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
• Ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision as well as leading by example
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you will find working with us
• Permanently remote position
• An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
• Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
• Career growth and development
• Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
• Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don't worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
• Website: https://starloopstudios.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/starloopstudios
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/starloopstudios
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatstarloop/