• Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO.
• Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Bachelor in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations.
Creating brand identities, logo designing, materials, social media post designing, cover photo design by using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and In-Design software, and with hands-on experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.