The marketing manager develops and manages the marketing programs in specific channels, supports business objectives, leads acquisition, fosters customer retention, executes business development, provides sales support, and advances brand building. The marketing manager needs to be able to successfully lead the marketing team to achieve the goals of the department and the company. The marketing manager needs to possess leadership skills to manage and direct the team to perform to its highest potential. The manager sets up general marketing priorities for the company and takes active part is management discussions, suggesting new and most effective marketing solutions within the generally chosen business vector. Advises both team members and clients on the marketing strategy and execution, since having a deep general understanding of all the marketing services that the company performs. Ideal candidates have to be able to adjust with US working hours (EST).
• Marketing department planning, budgeting and efficient allocation.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts the target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Oversee the production and approve marketing materials from the team.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
• Build brand awareness and positioning.
• Evaluate, develop and execute a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating of the marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Overseeing social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
• Distributing the budgets in the most effective way, advised by the leads
• Developing new marketing initiatives and driving new activities within the team, leading to an increased number of leads or other business indicators.
• Working on new policies to optimize the team's performance.
• Sharing vast knowledge and experience of marketing on to the team's members.
• Managing large teams using proper control and delegation skills, while having good leadership skills.
• Overseeing client projects and execution of the marketing services for clients
• Guiding and training the team in marketing techniques.
• Planning team capacity and forecasting marketing department needs.
• Taking an active role in marketing recruiting.
• Developing new marketing services and standardizing the marketing service line.
• Handling 3rd level client escalations, marketing sales efforts and upselling.
• Knowledge of Reporting
• Strong grasp of the Microsoft Office Product Suite
• Statistical and business intelligence analysis
• Knowledge of shared storage technology
• Ability to quickly adapt to new or updated tools
• Business and Marketing knowledge
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proficiency in online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
• Deep understanding of public relations
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Proficiency in working with metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Flexibility within projects and assignments
• Ability to gather and share feedback with others
• Excellent teamwork, self-organizational and general organizational skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to comply with company policies
• Ability to enforce company policies to the team members
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision
• Good motivational and people skills
• Intercultural sensitivity
• Uses empathic listening and interpreting to demonstrate understanding, can reframe (influence and change) the other side's interpretation of the situation
• Ability to facilitate a group discussion - Is able to lead the discussion towards a logical end, finalize it in a meaningful way.
• Ability to help other people (subordinates) to resolve conflict situations, provide mediation
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.