As a PHP Software Engineer in Enreach, you will be part of a professional SCRUM development team in Malaga, Spain. We are working in Agile teams in a technologically advanced, but complex environment.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for experienced back-end PHP Software Engineers to help us improve our BSS and OSS platforms. Contributing to the stability, scalability and reliability of our products, you will also participate in challenging projects.
If the answer to the questions below is ‘yes’, this offer is for you:
• Do you have vast experience in PHP?
• Do you enjoy designing back-end functionalities in OOP PHP?
• Are you perfectionist when implementing solutions?
• Are you proficient in working with repository branches?
• Would you like to proactively lead for optimal development?
• Are you comfortable designing and implementing microservices?
• Is sharing your knowledge something you enjoy?
• Are you motivated by innovation and continuous improvement?
• Do you like using containers and virtualization?
• Agility over Waterfall?
• Do you look for a good balance between work / life / personal growth?
Knowing us better…
Enreach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for different commercial markets in Europe such as the Netherlands, Germany or Denmark, among others. Through our own network, with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony, UC and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Go to www.holacracy.org if you are curious.
What makes us rock?
• We believe in working hard and rewarding effort
• We have great colleagues which make an amazing atmosphere at work!
• For this position, we offer a permanent contract
• Our flexible working hours make it easier to get a life-work balance ⏰
• We have a "summer schedule" to enjoy sunny days in Málaga
• At Enreach we enjoy organizing social and team-building events like our Online Coffee break on Fridays, our seasonal parties and many other surprising and fun activities
• We like to practice sports and outdoor activities together🚴
• You could enjoy an informal culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth, boosting different kinds of training, also we have English lessons at work!
• We have a ¨working at home¨ policy. Currently, due to the COVID situation, you can choose between stay at home or working at the office where you can enjoy fresh fruit or tasty coffee
• In our office, you can find a wide range of funny activities like playing board games, ping pong, video games, playing the guitar or even drinking a beer 🎯🎮
If all of this sounds interesting to you and you would like to be the new member of our family, do not hesitate to apply for the vacancy!