We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Personnel to lead our communications department on a short term project.
In this position, you will be in charge of managing and producing high-quality content that engages clients, potential customers and existing community . Our desire is to build a strong brand visibility and recognition for the organization's project.
Your main duties will include searching and creating informative content that captures the attention of stakeholders, writing, press release articles, and identifying media opportunities to share the organization’s brand, product, and services offered.
The ideal candidate MUST be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
1. Search & create informative and interesting social media content, newsletters, press release articles, and other related marketing kits.
2. Prepare detailed media activity reports based on the project
3. Develop and implement effective communication strategies that builds engagement, loyalty programs and brand awareness
4. Plan and manage the design, content of all marketing materials for the project.
5. Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
6. Create communication and marketing strategies and plans for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
7. Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including website copy, and more.
8. Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
9. Reach out to influencers, media, and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level for the brand of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, public relations, or any related field with a minimum of two years experience.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
Must be able to think analytically and strategically.
Good social media engagement is a plus and proven experience of creating targeted content is an advantage.
Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve.
Capable of working independently as part of a team.
Skills in coding, website management, graphics design is a plus but not a prerequisite.
All interested candidates should send their resume and samples of their work to Mail@donorsforafricafoundation.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted!