We are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented professionals to join our remote team and do exciting work for Fortune 100 companies.
Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, and plenty of challenges and growth opportunities.
We provide plenty of training and growth opportunities into other creative skills such as motion graphics, UI/UX, and more, as well as into account ownership and leadership roles.
What You’ll Do
● Work on illustration projects, combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images
● Work for premium corporate clients including large global corporations
● Be part of dedicated client teams responsible for building long-lasting client relationships, and a community of top-tier specialists that work, learn, build and have fun together
● Work on a large number of simultaneous projects, execute with overview and pixel perfect detail, on time and budget
● Collaborate with designers, directors, and project managers all over the world
● Help our clients achieve goals, grow, and add business value through design
● Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
What You’ll Need To Succeed
● Understanding and experience in creating complete illustrations; ability to tell stories matching existing guidelines or help explore new illustrations directions
● Ability to enhance design concepts using a wide range of colors and graphics
● Excellent design skills and understanding of modern style conventions and techniques
● An understanding of human anatomy and constructional drawing and how it translates into natural poses and movement
● Adobe Illustrator expertise
● Extreme attention to details; Ability to consistently deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and on budget
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Interest in learning and sharing about new design trends and tools
● Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
● Fast and stable internet connection
● Experience with Illustrated typography and hand lettering is considered a plus
Why Join Us
● Global community with people in close to 60 countries
● Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
● Highly competitive salary with potential for earning equity in the company
● Paid vacation and training
● A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
● Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy
● A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
● A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
● Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
● Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.