Job Description & Role:
• Interface with clients and determine their requirements and adjust designs and plans to meet it.
• Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
• Transform Buildings 2D CAD to 3D models (for both Exterior and interior plans).
• Prepare AUTOCAD drawing for projects.
• Experience in 3D Visualization
• Minimum 6 months of working experience in the use of SktechUp
• Familiarity with software programs such as AutoCAD, Lumioun, Vray, Unity 3D
• Some knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design tools
• Strong visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Experience in creating new CAD drawings
• Demonstrable UI design skills
• Degree in architecture or a related field
• Excellent command of English
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
• Strong creative and visualization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies