Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Start your dream career by becoming part of our team!
For our client – technology company providing consulting services, software development and complete IT solutions, we are looking to hire Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack).
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing:
● Work with other engineers, product managers and designers across the company to
prioritise, build, measure and iterate over new features or products;
● Have significant experience working with Ruby on Rails;
● Build elegant interfaces which will be hosted by the company, embeddable by the clients and
integratable as components; focusing on on web performance and accessibility;
● Build APIs and services that reliably deliver functionality to the customers;
● Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes;
● Be part of the team evolving architecture and design of the company’s software stack;
● Mentor and help grow your peers and junior engineers, as well as be open to feedback
and mentoring from those around you.
Requirements – Does this describe you?
● Significant experience in communicating and working with software teams, and working
towards building inclusive, fun environments;
● A track record of taking software end-to-end, from inception working alongside product
managers and designers to production and beyond;
● A passion for learning and growth, picking up new skills and tools;
● Familiarity with modern browser APIs and the web platform;
● Testing modern interfaces and front-end code;
● A track record of developing for system maintainability and ease of operation;
● Deep understanding of the web development process, design, development, testing and
● Fluent in English, spoken and written;
● Designing and scaling API services;
● Experience in mentoring and building the skills of junior engineers;
● A presence in and experience engaging public web communities;
● Experience working with Go;
What the company offers:
●25 days holiday per year;
●Flexible working patterns;
●3 days paid leave per year for volunteering / charity work;
●Highly competitive parental leave for mums and dads.
●Fully remote working structure (with access to a physical office where needed);
●Daily team / company stand-ups;
●Weekly full team social activities (in person and remote);
●Weekly full team showcase presentations;
●Weekly Q&A with the founders.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.