We are looking for Senior QA Automation engineers to join one of our projects in the Travel & Hospitality industry. The client is one of the world’s largest Online Travel Agencies (OTA). DataArt team is working on the high-load flight and hotel booking platform that is currently utilized by millions of end-users all across the globe resulting in several tens of thousands of bookings daily.
The 15-strong DataArt team in the region includes Java engineering roles as well as QA Automation Engineers, Business Analysts, and PM. The team’s task is to ensure the platform provides a competitive set of features and error-free performance to the end-users.
Please take into consideration we can only hire in Argentina and Uruguay!!!
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience defining and developing an automated test framework.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing.
- Good knowledge of test case management tools (TestRail, TM4J, QC, etc.).
- Experience in all or several automated testing tools (TestNG, RestAssured, Jasmine, SpecFlow, Cucumber, - Protractor, MongoDB, Hibernate, REDIS, Saucelabs, and Browserstack).
- Skills in developing frameworks for automated testing from scratch (the team will be engaged in the development of the existing framework).
- Ready to contribute to the creation of continuous integration and deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.) used by large software development organizations.
- Good spoken English
-Full-time contract with DataArt US to work full remotely for an indefinite period of time
-USD monthly fee, not an hourly contract.
-Not working during Argentina holidays.
-15 days off paid in a year.
-In-company English classes, Internal courses.
-Various leaves (sickness, paternity, etc.).