Superside is looking for a talented, free-thinking Conceptual Copywriter to work with an Art Director partner and ideate on projects for clients of all sizes, across all mediums.
You will join a world class Concept & Copy team. Your focus will be on writing brilliant copy for through-the-line elements, and you'll develop concepts that will be made tangible across the globe. Your team will be involved in driving the growth of the Concept & Copy category within Superside, and in selling in great work that works, both for us and our clients.
Teams are welcome to apply!
What You'll Do
● Own your projects and the trust of your clients
● Build creative presentations to sell 360 ideas to clients
● Drive the execution of these ideas from start to final delivery
● Expand creative thinking and build a bank of great concepts made real
● Work with a variety of clients in a variety of countries
● Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with Project Managers
What You'll Need To Succeed
● 3+ years of large agency experience as a TTL Copywriter
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
● Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output
● Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking
● Structured thinking, with the ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple Project Managers at a time to meet deadlines
● Self-motivation to work in a remote environment
● Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
● Creative-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
● Entrepreneurial, autonomous and organised mindset, with ability to generate growth through partnering with colleagues and clients alike
● Updated knowledge of marketing and product trends
● Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to detail
● Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership
Why join us?
● Global community with people across 50+ countries
● Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
● Broad exposure to activities across the business
● Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
● Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
● Highly competitive salary
● Paid vacation and training
● A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
● Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
● High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
● Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.