Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Front End Engineer to join our award winning team.
● Use industry web standards to build solutions using semantic mark-up, templates (Handlebars) and SASS.
● Develop front-end pages demonstrating expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
● Create consistent projects using strong understanding of all major browsers.
● Design frameworks for user apps creations and assist in development of applications for both clients and internal functions.
● MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
1-2 years of relevant experience in front-end development
● Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
● Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
● Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
● Experience in any of the following - Vue.js, Angular, or React.
● Experience in building web applications with ECMAScript 6+ and working with backend built in Java EE and Spring Framework.
● Required to be on-site/ on-premise at times.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.