The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinars, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects. You must be a pro at using LinkedIn, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Zoom Calls or Telephonic calls every day.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
• Develop global sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
• Generate new leads and penetrate all targeted accounts
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
• Create and deliver qualified opportunities to field sales representatives
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to the field sales team with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 3-7 years of direct work experience in Technology/Cybersecurity inside sales or similar telesales capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Savvy with LinkedIn and CRM tools.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Experience with customer relationship management software.