You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span various parts of the system, as well as our business, sales and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
About the project
- ASP.NET Core 2.2 (в будущем планируем переход на .NET Core 3.1
- Google Cloud
- Google BigQuery
- Google datastore
What you will be doing
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems across BridgerPay’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at a large scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Make integrations with payment services (PSP).
- And once again, do integrations with payment services (trust me, there are a lot of them to be done).
We expect you to
- Have 3+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Have experience with C# and .NET Core
- Have experience with HTTP and REST architecture
- Know main design patterns
- Know DRY and SOLID principles
- Have strong ability to read a code and to write maintainable code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent training will be an advantage
- English is a minimum of Upper-Intermediate (you will have to speak and correspond in English a lot).
- Be familiar with the unit and integration testing
- Experience as a DevOps will be an advantage but not necessary
Just For Your Information
- No legacy code.
- NIH syndrome is not welcome, but in very rare cases can be justified.
- We really need colleagues who will help us build an awesome product, not hinder it.
- Modern and neat office in Limassol Centre with coffee and fridge full of snacks and cold soda.
- Strong and helpful engineer team who will help you anytime.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Work hard, Chill harder! That’s our motto!
- No dress-code.
The company provides a relocation package after 6 months of remote work.
How hiring happens
- If we are interested in each other, we send an email with a link to a short quiz.
- Based on the results, we schedule an interview where we get to know each other and realize that we like each other.
- After the interview, we send a small test task, expecting a solution by Monday.
- Afterwards, schedule a final technical interview based on the task.
- We send an offer.
- Congratulations! We're a team now!
All interest applicants can apply via our website: