We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a foremost digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve and we need amazing Business Development Managers to keep up with the demand.
Digital Silk is looking to hire Business Development Managers with proven ability to effectively sell branding, web design, and digital marketing services.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates do the same.
We are seeking senior-level people passionate about their work and guarantee competitive salaries and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commissions
- Expert strategy staff to help close larger leads
- The opportunity to work alongside industry professionals from all around the globe
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
The candidate must have excellent knowledge of digital agency services and be able to work with various team members to ensure projects meet standards, deliverables, and timeframe.
- Excellent English communication and speaking skills
- At least 5 years professional sales or account management experience
- Proven sales expertise in selling branding, web design, and marketing campaigns
- Experienced at generating leads and pitching digital agency service offerings
- Able to create goals and KPI, and provide reports
- Able to work 8 am – 5 pm ET with breaks
To apply for this job: please do so through the Apply button or send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply via RemoteHub with CV
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Have an interview with our Director of Business Development
- Get feedback
We kindly ask for your CV and all correspondence to be in English.