Job Title: Jr. IOS Developer
An iOS (iPhone, iPad) Application Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of iPhone applications. You will be responsible for the development of the entire application lifecycle right from the concept stage until the delivery and maintenance of an application.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features with agile methodology
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
What you will bring:
- Proficient with Swift.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with iOS.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc...
- Experience/Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of AutoLayout Standards.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Added bonus if you have:
- Ability to join within 30 Days.
- Knowledge/Experience working with Flutter.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Firebase.
What we will offer you:
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities.
- Learning cross-platform frameworks like Flutter.
- M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.