Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has an immediate opening for an experienced iOS Mobile App Developer to join our engineering team. You will be expected to collaborate with a team of developers and designers alongside a project manager in order to rapidly create native social media mobile apps for iOS.
About Genghis Software (REV)
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, Genghis is focused on building exciting new software products for both ecommerce and social media uses. Using data-driven strategies and AI, Genghis has supported the re-launch of Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, RadioShack and several other eCommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building new divisions for mobile app development, and you will be at the forefront of the key decisions.
● Lead development of the iOS version of a single project at a time in an AGILE environment.
● Make key decisions along with the team and team leader on architecture and best practices
● Perform rigorous testing with other staff / stakeholders on major features / prototypes
● Build prototype apps with the team in ~30 days for iOS Qualifications
● Degree in Computer Science AND 3+ years of iOS NativeDevelopment or Management OR 6+ years of experience in iOS Native Development
● A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
● Experience working with large-scale, social media applications
● Demonstrated ability to Develop robust, scalable systems for large scale use
● Portfolio of launched mobile applications where you were a key developer
This is a full-time remote Independent Contractor position.
To be shortlisted, the first part of the application process is for you to do a 15 min timed cognitive assessment. After you take it, please remember to tell us what the confirmation number is from your email. Here's the link: