Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our flagship cloud based enterprise monitoring and management solution, EcoStruxureIT Gateway. The Gateway is the on-premise component used to monitor and manage IoT devices within data centers and edge environments, efficiently processing and acting on large quantities of high-frequency data in real-time.
People that thrive on our teams enjoy working within a casual, team-oriented environment that focuses on customer problems and enjoys building great software.
Expected Skills & Experience
• Fluency in Java, including modern enterprise frameworks such as Spring and object-oriented design
• Experience with VMware and Docker a plus
• Experience with software protocols such as http, snmp, and ssh also a plus
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and pre-existing systems
• Experience with testing and mocking frameworks, such as Junit, TestNG and Mockito
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tooling, such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
• Experience with both Windows and Linux (CentOS)
• Experience with testing Bitrock installers
• Experience with testing Spring Boot CLI tools Start Time: 12:00 AM
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Additional Job Details: Can work remote from anywhere in the United States and Canada (eastern time zone is preferred) need 8-10 years of Java development experience