The Building Access Manager is a self-motivated individual assisting our Commercial and Bulk Internet Sales organization who likes contract negotiations, business development, and a fast action entrepreneurial environment. If this is at the heart of who you are, Ting the world's coolest tech company—is looking for someone like you.
Some of What You'll Do:
- Works with Sales on the identification of new commercial and residential multi-dwelling unit access agreement opportunities within the Ting national footprint including locations of office, industrial, retail as well as apartments, condos and other MDU opportunities that make good financial and strategic sense for Ting to serve.
- Works with Ting City Managers and Sales team on the identification of SFU Bulk HOA opportunities within the Ting national footprint.
- Focuses on volume of access agreements with an efficient transition to the Sales Team for exploration of opportunities once property access has been negotiated and executed.
- Engages in business development activities as it pertains to the growth of Ting Internet in efforts to secure right to enter in all multi-dwelling communities and private single family home communities.
- Researches the Ownership/Property Management of apartment complexes, office complexes, industrial, retail locations and residential Bulk HOA developments and implements a strategy to secure access and easement agreements with the Owner/Property Manager. - -This may include negotiating easement agreements for privately owned properties and privately owned and maintained streets.
- Leads efforts to meet stated goals and objectives to drive revenue.
- Works with Finance on ROI cases to approve projects and Network Field Operations on timing of implementation.
- Works with building and property management on setting timing expectations as well as consistent communication.
About Ting Internet and Tucows
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits here: https://tucows.com/careers/.