The UX/UI Designer Guild Master oversees the professional development of our user experience designers and ensures that our delivery teams are staffed with the appropriate level of professionalism and mastery needed to meet our client’s needs. Assists in recruiting, vetting, and hiring designers to meet our client’s various needs and provide those designers with ongoing support and mentoring to help them flourish. Works with leadership to ensure our organization is implementing industry best practices and achieving our business goals.
• Experience: Git Version control, Figma, Design Thinking, and Agile Software Development.
• Skills: Communication and Servant-Leadership.
• Senior Level.
• Full-time job (40 hours weekly).
• Permanent contract.
• C1 Advanced English Level.
• Availability in CST time zone
• Remote work.