Job Purpose: (Summary of the job)
The prime function of this role is to obtain new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue. Strong closing skills are essential. This role requires a self-starting attitude with the ability of being highly organized. Dealing with clients at all levels in a confident manner and have the ability to grasp new opportunities as they are presented. The successful candidate should have driven and determination with a “can do” attitude and a proven track record of sales closure in a corporate sales environment.
In return we are offering a generous salary package with a commission structure; your sales ability will control your earnings in this growing sector.
- Identifies and builds new business partnerships.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Doing presentations, demonstrations and promoting the organization’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Maintains and develops existing business partnerships.
- Develops a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for generating revenue / sales reports.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Socially adept but with strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- In-depth knowledge of Payroll & Timekeeping systems like HRIS.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Creative talent and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Commitment and adherence to the company’s core value
- At least three (3) years solid experience in the Business Development Specialist/ Associate, Pre-Sales or Marketing Role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or any related field.