We are looking for multiple DevOps Engineers to join MCA.
Could this be your next job (or) Do you know someone who would be the right fit? Apply now.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a DevOps engineer in our team you will be:
• Part of an Agile team, where you get to design, develop, deliver and automate our container platform and related services.
• Interacting directly with end-users and co-developing teams to share your expert knowledge on containerization.
• Empowered to make autonomous decisions with your team, and challenge your product owner, to maintain a healthy balance between state-of-the-art technology, security, performance, and stability.
• Our inhouse container platform is enabling our software developers to grow into the next generation of automation, building and deployment of applications and services. We’re constantly improving towards using CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code and Kubernetes to improve the build quality and iteration speed of our machine software and business applications.
Education and experience:
Formal education should include Bachelor or Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. Also you are well acquainted with software development and have relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.
• You have Linux knowledge
• You are comfortable working at the intersection of Infrastructure and Software.
• You have an automation/pipeline mindset.
• You are an expert on container concepts and deployments (Rancher / Kubernetes is a pre)
• You are an expert on Azure cloud deployments (GCP is a pre)
• You are able to leverage high-level programming languages such as Python, Golang, Ruby
• You have experience with API development with the industry best practices in mind
• You have experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Rundeck, Jenkins and Packer.
• You have good understanding of basic infrastructure elements, such as networking (switches, firewalls, load balancing), DNS, DHCP, Directory Services, database and storage solutions.
• You have good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Who are we looking for:
From a personal perspective, you are customer focused, accustomed to context switching in a fast-paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.