NodeJS Developer is supposed to be responsible for the server side of our web applications. Excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones are the assets for the positioner.
• Develop web applications with modern technologies,
• Read, understand and modify codes,
• Help to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality,
• Ensure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests,
• Collaborate with team members effectively and take part in team discussions,
• Be open and ready for self-development and trainings.
• Great communication skills.
• Fluent English speaking, reading and writing.
• 4-6 years of experience in developing web applications with nodeJS,
• Experience working with Databases,
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.