Imagine if you get the opportunity to work in a company that values your ideas, gives you real chances of growth, has an amazing working environment, and listens to every crazy idea you have? Would you think twice?!
Ritain.io (R.io) is the Readiness IT’s Cloud, Data & Business Agility Center of Excellence, which has a global team of 400+ consultants, offices in three continents, and clients around the globe.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior RPA Engineer to join our #KickAssTeam!
What do we expect you to do?
- Define the process/service strategy for a specific process/sub-process;
- Lead the end-to-end process/service design and build for a particular process or sub-process;
- Manage the relationship with key customers of relevant process or sub-process, understanding customer needs and requirements to input into the customer board;
- Manage and prioritize demand for the solution;
- Build and lead the implementation of the solution and service strategy for the sub-process, aligned with the overall solution roadmap;
- Build solution and system requirements to enable design and build;
- Ensure compliance of sub-process solution against the overall solution governance - framework;
- Generate weekly reports about work progress/blockers.
So, if you fulfill the requirements below and identify yourself as an awesome team player and a great communicator, with outstanding attention to detail and the continuous desire to be better and do more, what are you waiting for?
- Proven track record of managing development, test and analysis resource and experience of project tracking software (e.g.: Jira, GitLab);
- Experience in managing complex systems, prioritization, and handling multiple tasks in parallel;
- Significant experience within waterfall and agile (Lean, Scrum, Kanban) environment and understanding of software development life-cycle;
- The ability to handle non-routine queries and resolve complex issues across multiple;
- Solid understanding of RPA technologies (e.g.: UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere);
Practical knowledge of one or more SQL and NoSQL engines (e.g.: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Oracle, ...);
- Working experience in one or more Object-Oriented Programming Languages (e.g.: Java, Python, Ruby, C++, ...);
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge, and adapt in a constantly changing fast-paced environment;
- Experience across projects of varying sizes and ideally involving enterprise systems in the domains of CRM, billing, telephony, etc.;
- Knowledge in one or more Reporting tools: PowerBI, Google Data Studio, etc
- Written and spoken English (fluent);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaise with technical and non-- technical stakeholders at all levels.
Join our Tribe of Tribes and get ready to #MakeEpicStuffHappen!
Visit our website at https://ritain.io to know more about our company and our service offer.