Role - Dot Net Developer
We are looking for a MVC.NET developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Qualification and Experience:
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, B.E/BTech or a related field
• Experience: Minimum 2years.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the MVC.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Knowledge of DevExpress and DevExtreme.
• Entity framework.
• Payment Gateway Integration.
• Attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in requirements analysis meetings.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support