• Lead web development team to maintain and improve site in collaboration with product managers and designers.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient, clean code by on the front- and back-end.
• Participate in the design and creation of new features.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Fluent in English
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, GPA 3.0+.
• Proven experience as a full stack web developer
• Experience in one of program languages PHP.
• In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Great attention to detail.
• Familiarity with development tools: Git/SVN, Redmine, NetBeans, Vagrant, etc.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of machine learning, big data is a big plus