Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
ContentSquare's Application team is looking for a talented Engineering Manager.
What you’ll be responsible for :
• Leading and animating transversal engineering projects, you will have be responsible for seeking for operational excellence;
• Acting as a relay for the Tech Lead to communicate a crystal clear technical vision for all projects covered by our multidisciplinary teams;
• Collaborating with the product team to create and implement product vision and roadmap;
• Collaborating with the right people, identifying and eliminating blockers & inefficiencies quickly;
• Managing multiple engineers and providing them with actionable feedback to help them continue to develop and grow;
• Driving best practices and quality for your team and the broader engineering organization;
• Recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining top talent for your team.
What you’ll need to succeed :
- You've successfully managed a team of developers and demonstrated your ability to help people grow.
- Strong knowledge in software engineering best practices and writing disciplined code (automated testing, code reviews, writing maintainable code, etc...)
- A deep understanding of technical challenges in the agile team domain: databases, architecture, technical stack.
- A pragmatic approach, with the ability to balance short term deliveries and long term optimizations
- The ability to work efficiently end to end with cross-teams
- Strong tech skills and relevant experience in Web Application
- Speak English fluently.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.