We Are Celerity
Founded in 2002, Celerity is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all. Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).
This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.
The health and safety of our employees are our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Solve visual and functional design challenges with elegant, simple solutions
- Create visually stunning designs for digital products and CMS applications working from concept to
implementation, including deliverables such as design systems, high-fidelity design compositions, element
collages, style guides, and pattern libraries, progressive enhancements, or best-practice based
- Create interactive prototypes for both internal use and testing needs
- Clearly express the rationale behind your design decisions to internal teams and clients in weekly meetings
and formal presentations
- Present work to client and Celerity teams in weekly meetings and formal presentations
- Write project case studies and content on topics of interest to the design and user experience field
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, strategists, developers, and fellow
designers to develop project roadmaps and ensure a shared understanding of work
- You have 5+ years of professional experience and a keen understanding of working under business and
- You understand the technical possibilities and limitations of designing for web, mobile, and emerging
- You have a firm understanding of color theory, typography, grid structures, data visualization, and digital
- You have worked with a range of clients in different verticals and can quickly adapt or adhere to brand
standards or guidelines that were previously put in place
- You have experience with examples designing interactions built on data-heavy content management
systems for a mobile app or responsive experience
- You have experience with the following concepts beyond the buzzword: responsive design; modular design;
frameworks and design systems; adaptive content; user-centered design; and design thinking
- You know your design tools inside and out, most specifically Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Mural, and
- You are obsessed with solving problems (UX, design, or otherwise) when you find them (which is often)
- You strive to develop yourself professionally and help your team exceed their potential
- You can lead and be led, give and take feedback effectively, and are open to learn and teach at each
- You are conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail
- You have excellent people skills and have a history of developing/maintaining positive working relationships
with clients, coworkers, and users
- You can multitask and balance a diverse project workload while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
It would be great if you also had:
- You have experience with geospatial user interfaces
- You have experience designing infographics or data-heavy content
- You have at least three years of consulting/agency experience
- You speak at conferences and are involved in the creative community
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.