Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote Crypto/Blockchain Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! This role will involve working on blockchain and other web projects. Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for a zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of commercial software development experience
• Good understanding of the foundations of blockchain technology.
• Good understanding of the fundamentals behind smart contracts and cryptocurrencies as well as security and other best practices in this area.
• Understanding of both fungible and non-fungible tokens.
• Development experience in the blockchain/crypto space. Either by leveraging existing tools/platforms/networks or by doing more low-level blockchain work.
• Experience in developing Decentralized Applications (DAAPS) is a plus.
• Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
• Intermediate English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Passion for technology
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
• Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send your CV in English only.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0269m?source=RemoteHub
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.