Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: –London, UK (Hybrid)
• An IC Performance Analyst uses technical, analytical, and communication skills to support consultants and clients in all aspects of data-related work.
• BA lead with Bloomberg AIM experience, Investment management SME
• Balances financial account statements for clients’ investment portfolios.
• Audits rates of return and reconciles discrepancies of returns calculated by our performance system versus those calculated by custodians and/or investment managers.
• Finalizes financial information from multiple sources to prepare quarterly investment performance reports.
• Gathers manager research documents pertinent to clients’ portfolios, bringing them to the attention of senior client team members.
• Responds to ad hoc requests from clients and/or consultants.
• Composes written interpretations of investment portfolio results and prepares discussion guides for client meetings.
• Meets with senior members of client teams to discuss relevant client matters and/or issues.