CriticalRiver Inc. is a trusted technology consulting company for comprehensive consulting, implementation, and managed services across the globe. The company’s highly experienced consultants are experts at understanding client needs and delivering strategic solutions that leverage the latest technologies and industry best practices.
• Perform enablement on customer applications, troubleshooting problems with products in end user applications, utilizing tools such as an oscilloscope and a logic analyzer.
• Work with engineering to run tests and review data for accuracy and completeness.
• Create customized customer reports and graphs and conduct follow-up experiments as needed.
• Set up PC, workstation, or server systems by procuring required components, loading operating
systems with drivers, and testing for functionality.
• You will set up and modify test platforms using interposers or ball grid array (BGA) sockets and perform rework by soldering under a microscope.
• You may also be responsible for collecting and analyzing data for TSA and systems component characterization using logic analyzers or oscilloscopes.
• Must have fine motor skills to perform soldering under a microscope.
• Preferably 2-3 years or more as solid rework technician experience (PCBs)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to collaborate well with team members and drive for results
• Excellent organizational and management skills and outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to work under tight timeframes and prioritize competing activities
• Good multi-tasking problem-solving skills
• High degree of self-initiative and ability to think and act independently
• Ability and willingness to travel when required
• Familiarity with basic semiconductor processing, device physics, quality, and reliability fundamentals.
Related field of study
Electronics / Electrical Technical Diploma or equivalent experience
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Boise, ID
Marlon Brenes - Technical Recruiter at Critical River Inc.