EXPERIENCE 5+ YEARS
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
1. The candidates should be able to create requirements, build use cases,
define interfaces and then translate them into technical
stack / Multi-threading / concurrent programming.
3. Exception Handling Experience in collection framework/ MySQL /
4. Good knowledge of web technologies like HTML5.
5. Experience implementing design patterns.
6. Experience with server-side performance tuning.
7. Experience in working with large datasets. Rapidly fixing bugs and
solving technical challenges. Knowledge of best practices in writing
optimized server-side programs.
8. Projects will range from prototype application development to
customized integration, including portal interfaces, remote access
tools, hosted services, reporting, and back-end processes.
9. Being led as a lean start-up, the team is engaged in conceptualization,
development, successful delivery and adoption support for our
10. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end
phases of the software development lifecycle including technical
research, requirements analysis, high-level and technical design,
improving user experience, shaping the face of our new products,
building internal tools, implementation of enhancements to the product,
unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
2. Proficient knowledge of React.js core and Node.js principles
3. Developing and implementing highly interactive and responsive user
interface components using React/Node / Material UI
4. Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
5. Translating designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
6. Building reusable components and front-end libraries using
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Integrate front end React applications
with server-side API
8. Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel,
9. Develop high-performant server-side applications using Node.js and
Express.js. Integrate with third-party web services.
10. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers access providing services like Okta.
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
12. Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and
13. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as
14. Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases (MSSQL, Mongo,
Azure Cosmos) will be an advantage.
15. Working knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure/AWS.
16. Debug and refactor existing applications and software modules.
KEY APTITUDE 1. Experience in Application performance and benchmarking.
2. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array
of web-capable devices and browsers.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
4. Meet with project stakeholders to discuss their vision, and ideas and create
compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into
5. Conceptualise, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment. Consumer applications as well as
6. Creating database schemas that represent and support business
7. Work with the Software Architect to understand coding standards and
8. Guide and mentor junior team members.
9. Take full ownership of a module/project.
WHY JOIN US (BROWNIE POINTS):
1. Dedicated team of tech professionals from across India and the USA
2. Timely pay along with rewards and recognition
3. Remote work culture with flexible work hours
4. 24 days extra paid leaves besides 10 yearly holiday
5. Medical benefits of 5 LPA to each employee