• Develop an understanding of company’s products and services.
• Requirements Analysis: Identifying client requirements and proposing appropriate solutions. Must be able to coordinate and share information with the suitable person or team of the company to deliver accurate quotes.
• Assuring client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery and service quality norms.
• Writing proposals and customizing each proposal based on the nature of the project, talking with the client, and closure
• Maintain a healthy relationship with the clients
• Finding Prospects through different platforms and reaching them out via cold calls, cold emails, and Linkedin.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Important: The successful application submission for the above role will be conditional on your profile evaluation by our AI system. We can let you know better once you submit your resume.