JD – Ruby/GoLang/SQL developer
As a Ruby/GoLang/SQL developer, you'll design/implement software solutions based on
customer needs and requirements. Our software engineers work together to build and support
our web-based software applications and they play an active role in the evolution of the
product. You’ll have the opportunity for rapid growth within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and
gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing.
You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance
along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
You’ll receive competitive benefits and have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses. W
Energy Software’s environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to
opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The
team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the
executive team. Our development team is critical to our continued success and is appreciated
Role & Responsibilities -
• Lead the creation, development, and implementation of critical system design changes,
enhancements, and software projects
• Ensure timely executive of team and project deliverables
• Work with other lead engineers and architects to ensure the system and product is
consistent and aligned through all processes
• Review and approve design proposals and documents from the software engineers to
ensure compliance with company standards
• Monitor the progress of the software development and projects to ensure that goals
and deadlines are met.
• Improve product quality, performance, and security through substantial process
Requirements & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science
• Proficient in Ruby, GoLang, Rails.
• 5+ years of experience working on enterprise web application development
• Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, SQLserver
• Experience with Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, Mongo DB and Redis
• Proficiency with agile methods, git or continuous integration
• Understanding of good unit and functional test writing, preferably using RSpec and
Working/office hours are Flexible. There will be a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the US
Team in evening.
It’s work from home currently.