• Strong Developer with quality Java Backend development experience.
• Candidate must take Coderpad test.(Coding test) based on algorithm, multithreading concepts, OOPS concepts Core Java
• Expertise in Core Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration Experience with micro service-based architecture
• Good to have experience with No SQL DB and Kafka
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and related tools like JIRA
• Experience with Unit Integration testing frameworks Junit Mockito Serenity
• Comfort with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads and executive level stakeholders’ good communication skills
• Team oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
• The Role As part of our global team you will work on various components as a Software Engineer.
• Your role includes specification, development, as well as the testing and rollout of new features.
• You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
• We expect the successful candidate to deliver high quality software and to be passionate about software engineering.
• You must have a proficient understanding of software development concepts.
• A good understanding of the Cloud concepts is a plus.
• You will also be responsible to develop easy to support software and liaise with our SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team to factor in their requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Collaborate with global cross functional teams in building customer-centric products
• Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
• Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
• Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
• Must be passionate about technology and engineering
• Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value
Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment