About TELUS International AI
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video, and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Learn more at https://www.telusinternational.com/solutions/ai-data-solutions
The Role - AI Community Surfer (formerly known as Search Engine Evaluator)
You will be evaluating different task types to research which is better or analyzing a query and selecting the most relevant response to the query.
Join our AI Community where you can earn a fixed amount for each quality task completed.
This is a freelance, flexible role and it is up to you when you work from the comfort of your own home.
This is a pay per task role, there is no set hourly rate – you determine what you earn.
The amount you earn each month can vary; we cannot guarantee a set amount.
Do you have the following?
● Full working proficiency in English and Russian.
● A keen interest in the internet.
● Good attention to detail.
● Ability to work independently.
● Access to a high-speed internet connection and your own laptop / desktop with the latest version of Windows, all provided at your own expense. Working on other OS or mobile devices is not supported currently.
● A Live ID.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Create an account here: https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/232
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
4. Select Finland as your country and Russian (FI) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
5. Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.