We are hiring for Ukrainian speaking Internet Safety Evaluators in Germany
You will be reviewing and evaluating online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing and evaluating the video content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are active daily users of their Gmail accounts. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, and reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. You will be expected to work a minimum of 10 hours and up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people with a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English & Ukrainian
• You must be living in Germany for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Germany
• Experience in the use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.