At Excellanto Ventures Pvt Ltd, we are currently at the cusp of super hyper-growth and looking to add people to the marketing team that’s on the frontline to facilitate this growth. The Content Writer will be part of the demand and pipeline marketing team and will be primarily focusing on driving organic inbound growth.
Responsibilities Content & Creative Writer
· Write content for courses, tutor profiles., studios, and other website content
· Write creative content for marketing campaigns
· Devise content roadmap for the middle and bottom of the organic funnel & form the theme language of our umbrella brands wizhob.com & healsutra.com
· Perform content gap analysis against competitors to identify potential areas of growth in specific segments and geographies.
· Email marketing and automation experience
· Understanding of SEO content strategies and tactics and advanced familiarity with technical SEO and its implications. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
· Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
· Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
· Communicate and cooperate with the digital marketing team, including editors, and web publishers
· Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
· Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
· Develop & Enrich content for the profile registrations, courses, information regarding the sessions.
· Create reviews on profiles & courses, and enrich information provided to the end-users
· Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
· Wear multiple hats joining the start-ups and perform marketing, sales, support and profile onboarding work