We are hiring Personalized Internet Assessors in Uganda (Swahili Language)
In this role, you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone, and cultural relevance.
Through this work, you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and Smartphone.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are active daily users of their Gmail accounts. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, and reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English and Swahili
- You must be living in Uganda for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Uganda
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community well-being initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please click the "APPLY" button and follow the instructions below.
Click the “Sign Up” button and fill in the required fields. An email confirmation will be sent to your email to set your password and account. Then select Uganda as your country and Swahili (Uganda) as your primary language. Then complete the registration process, do not forget to click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
Please ensure the location on your device is in Uganda to access the job.