US IT Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 1+ Years of work experience.
• Location: Srinagar, On-site (work from office).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Must have a good understanding of US staffing business, Bench sales and recruitment process.
• Must be self-motivated and disciplined to work with limited supervision.
• Sole responsibility for marketing IT Bench Consultants (H1B, US Citizen, GC, OPT and CPT) with
vendors and Direct Client.
• Must be a Pro to build network relations with new vendors using social networking sites such as
• Look up for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles on various job portals,
submitting the consultants, and following up for interview schedules.
• Must have good experience in cold calling, price negotiation and need to have good convincing
and closing skills.
• Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.
• Must have good Verbal and Written communication skills. Knowledge of all United States Taxterms (Like w2, 1099 and corp2corp).
• Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and
• Ability to demonstrate full sales Lifecycle.