WHO ARE WE?
A leading global fintech company, part of a larger tech group. With clients around the world, we are undergoing an exciting phase of rapid growth. The company provides a range of financial services to startups, small and medium-sized businesses in order to help them conduct business globally.
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR? - Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud) to join our European core team. If you are a Senior. DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer interested in building out tools and infrastructure focused on system-level availability, agility, transparency and scalability, then we have the right challenge for you.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
You will be involved in the Product migration process to the new tech stack and microservices, scaling the solution, and launching new architecture and core features for the fintech platform.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Take part in the migration process of the core platform and features to the new tech stack and new scalable architecture
• Work with AWS, and integrate the third-party platforms into one system
• Development infrastructure, and migrate the solutions from the platform to the microservices for further scaling it
• Define, build, and deployment standards and procedures and ensures adherence to them
• Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
• You will use cutting-edge technologies and have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity.
• Research, learn and suggest new systems to add to the core platform stack
• Work with third-party platforms such as SalesForce, Jira, Zapier, Trengo, etc
What you should be experienced with?
• 4+ years of experience as a DevOps/ CLOUD or similar
• 4+ years of experience building infrastructure
• 2+ years of solid experience with AWS
• 2+ years of experience with Docker
• 2+ years of experience with GitLab, CI/CD and Jenkins
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
• Experience with IaC / orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, terraform, serverless framework)
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with React / React Native
• Familiarity with enterprise infrastructure networking (Load balancing, Network segmentation, IP configuration)
The company is offering a great environment, an amazing compensation package, a life-work balance, and great professional and career development opportunities. We invite you to be a part of the exciting international project!