Cello)park( Technologies is an established global leader in urban mobility. The company is dynamic and rapidly changing, focusing on the development of a modern and comfortable parking payment solution to meet the growing market demand. We've invented the world's first parking payment application that uses cellular technology to make the parking experience simple, quick, and easy for all customers. Cello operates in over 400 municipalities, parking lots, and university campuses in three countries with different languages. Our global system covers more than 300,000+ parking spots, both on- and off-street, and processing hundreds of millions of transactions each year.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for you to join us as a Full Stack Developer (C#) working to support the Core and Services Development team.
What will you do:
• Develop a deep understanding of Cello's existing products' domain models and services
• Play a key role in developing, expanding, maintaining, and supporting large and high-performance distributed system to keep millions of Cello customers using the system globally
• Analyzing, designing, and developing C# core services, based on complex and ambiguous data coming from the real-world insights
• Help accelerate our growth and global expansion through your extraordinary hands-on contributions
• Be an excellent full-stack C# developer with proven experience in developing and shipping high-performance scalable production applications
• Believe in good upfront object-oriented software design and the highest quality coding practices
• View challenging technical problems as a new opportunity to improve the system
• Be an excellent collaborator, capable of building and maintaining relationships with various teams across multiple organizations
• Understand interdependencies and business impact of your and a team's work
• Proficiency in C#, including .NET Core
• Ability to take the full technology stack into your hands, to create end-to-end solutions - after all, you are a full stack developer.
• Mastering of doing this together with your colleagues, who work in different disciplines ranging from Cloud Engineers (infra) to UI and Mobile developers and from Business Analysts and Product Managers to Quality Assurance Engineers
• Experience in MACH compliant architectures (Microservices, API-first, Headless, and Cloud-Native), leveraging SaaS and FaaS platforms, and experience in Scaled Agile Framework are big advantages
Cellopark Technologies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.