Would you like to start working for a reputable IT company based in the United States? If you are a Full stack PHP developer who speaks Ukrainian or Russian and would like to work 100% remotely for the long term, we've got something special for you!
Our client is the industry leader in the online bookstore and marketplace services for educational institutions. They have created a platform where university students can buy or rent courseware.
We’re looking for a PHP full-stack web developer who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to join the team 100% remotely.
You will work with other software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets business objectives, and you should be self-motivated, proactive, and problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Implement integrations with 3rd parties (see below)
• Improve customer experience on the frontend application
• Work on new features to help students succeed at their studies (bring new solutions to the market)
Backend Integrations include:
• Student information systems
• Learning information systems
• Payment integrations => gift cards, vouchers, ...
• Dozens of integrations with vendors & publishers
• Ability to manage a cross-functional team of 3-7 IT specialists and coordinate with PM
• Experience with SQL and MySQL
• Fluency in Ukrainian or Russian language to communicate with developers daily
• Basic spoken English to engage with colleagues from the US
Nice To Have:
• Vue.js framework
• AWS cloud (S3, SQS)
• Familiar with API web service design
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Comfortable with Linux (connect to a server and analyze logs)
Note: The team uses a framework similar to Symfony but custom and Vue.js on the Frontend but it's not required.
• Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary
• Balkan countries
• Open to interviewing candidates from other countries as well (esp. Ukrainian or Russian speaking).
🤝 Contract Terms:
• Completely remote
• Unlimited long-term, full-time, permanent assignments
• B2B freelance contract (permanent/full-time/indefinite duration)
• Reasonable monthly payments
If you want to be a part of this project, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.