Roles and Responsibilities:
• Business Process design/mapping and documentation
• Leading implementation streams through to delivery and initial post go-live support
• Delivery training to key users and deliver or assist delivery of training to end-users as part of an implementation.
• Lead customer focused streamed solution playback sessions and perform fit gap analysis
• Develop design specifications
• Lead internal solutions design and process mapping workshops
• Manage customer expectations regarding the solution whilst ensuring the maximum use is being made of the software
• Knowledge base for end users and team members on implementations. This can be product knowledge or industry expertise
Required Candidate profile:
• Should have experience in ERP Dynamics AX- D365/AX2012 R3 platform.
• Hands on experience in Trade & Logistics domain.
• Should have worked in both implementation and support role.
• Exposure in Inventory Management & Warehouse Management.
• Certifications in MS Dynamics 365 in Finance, SCM would be an added advantage.
• Onsite would be an added advantage.