Our Strategic partner is looking for a Full-Stack (.NET) Developer. If you want to join a company that values mission-critical work and are open to commuting to Washington, DC - Joint base Anacostia-Bolling! Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You can establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence with your software development skills.
- You are proficient in developing web applications using .NET / C# / Entity Framework / MVC / RESTFul APIs.
- You can think out of the box to help out with troubleshooting issues and providing innovative solutions that fit customers’ needs.
You'll love our opportunity if you: (this is the stuff you MUST HAVE to be a fit)
- have 3 years of software development experience.
- possess a BA/BS and have a minimum of three years of relevant experience and/or education/certifications commensurate with experience. Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- can provide support for, and technical review for potential integration of, systems, security, applications for portability, flexibility, and data exchange with disparate systems
- can integrate custom applications into multiple networks and into the bastion forest domains, on and off premises, as provided by the ENC government; resolve all incompatibilities and assist with any troubleshooting, malfunctions and incompatibilities and ensure optimal performance and maintain mandated security
- have experience assisting the government in development of the current application portfolio and future applications accessibility
- have experience with .Net Web Forms and MVC web application development in C#
- have experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks such as Entity Framework
- have experience working with Source Code repositories and CI/CD pipeline solutions such as Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, and GitHub
- have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
What your day will look like:
- You'll work with a highly qualified technical team.
- You'll also provide a daily interface with the customer.
- You'll develop web applications using .NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, and other open-source technologies.
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
The Legal Stuff: Our strategic partner is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of our strategic partner.