Job Title- Junior Associate
Job Location, if any- Chennai(Porur) + Hybrid model
Eligibility Criteria - B.com fresher or with one year experience. Should have received minimum 80% in B.com and 90% more in 12th standard. Good communication skills mainly English.
1. All our clients are based out in Finland.
2. The candidate will report to the Directors/Consultants based in Chennai, India.
3. Nature of work includes, Preparation of monthly group consolidation
4. Assistance in preparing documents related to IFRS conversion from Local GAAP based out in Finland
5. Working with EPM software such as Tagetik for management and group reporting.
6. Preparation of Financial statements.
7. Analyse data using Data and Analytics tool.
Responsibilities of the Candidate
1. Assists management in identifying opportunities to improve business operations
2. Takes the lead in maintaining and improving process automation through system enhancements.
3. Analyze, review, forecast, and trend big and complex data sets. Performs ad hoc analyses.
4. Review and research in complex accounting data for the purpose of preparing financial statements and group consolidation.
5. Monthly reporting of management accounts to the group for various clients.
Job Requirements- B.com fresher or with one year experience. Should have received minimum 80% in B.com and 90% more in 12th standard. Good communication skills mainly English.
Salary Offered in accordance with the Job- 1.1 to 1.2 Lakhs per Annum (Full time roles)
Timing: (No night shift with Saturday and Sunday holiday) Job timing is 9.30am to 5.30 pm. Probation period will be for 3 months.