• Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Marketing/ Management or any related field.
• More than 5 years of market work experience in logistics industry, with a strong sense of confidentiality, service awareness and insight;
• More than 3 years of e-commerce logistics platform operation knowledge, understand the development trend of the industry;
• Sensitive to business and business logic, excellent logical analysis ability and systematic thinking ability, good cross-team communication ability;
• Have vast experience in business analysis and research, solid writing skills, master general market and industry research, solution analysis methods, and have certain project practical experience;
• Proficient in office software (especially PowerPoint, excel and Word, etc.), good at drafting and processing various documents, PPT proficiency, good and strong logical thinking ability;
• Have good interpersonal communication and coordination skills, good teamwork spirit, can efficiently and effectively arrange work plans.
• Meticulous, rigorous, high enthusiasm, and has a sense of responsibility, honest and reliable;
Brief Description of the Job:
• Able to design complete strategic analysis, identify business risks and opportunity points, and provide business decision support for managers;
• Conduct regular market forecasting, intelligence, and business analysis, through professional market research and business analysis methods. in-depth understanding of the industry, insight into customer needs, industry market and business model research.
• Responsible for communicating with various departments and coordinating the unexpected situations that occur in the process of strategic expansion;
• Participate in the implementation of the company's strategic development research, provide research data, information and other basis for the company's major decisions and major projects;
• Build a key indicator system according to the business scenario, establish and improve the daily business reporting system, and be able to accurately disclose the operation of the company as a whole.
• Coordinate and implements the annual marketing plan and activities and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with guidelines and approved budget
• Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase of sales
• Ensures that marketing initiatives are completed on time and keep track of the dates and deadline associated with the said activities
• Ensure smooth execution of all corporate marketing efforts
• Remind the CEO of the daily private affairs itinerary and business affairs arrangements, and do relevant preparations; complete other work tasks assigned by the CEO.
• Acts as the point of contact between the executive and internal or external colleagues or partners;
• Records minutes from meeting accurately;
• Prepares reports and other documents as needed by the CEO
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
• Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ortigas Pasig: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Send your CV/Resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org