Want to join a frontrunner in renewable energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable renewable energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present on four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Currently we are looking for a Procurement & Logistic Coordinator in Kyiv, Ukraine to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. As our Procurement & Logistic Coordinator you will assist the O&M Manager in to provide a coordination service to the Project Management Team and O&M with regards to Procurement and Logistics through sharing information and ensuring that projects are executed on time and successfully.
• Highlight logistic risks identified during the structuring phase and timeously communicate to Line Manager
• Prepare project documentation for execution including shipping registers, delivery plans and others in accordance with the operating system
• Prepare the logistic RFP before submitting to Line Manager for approval to issue
• Assist with the bid evaluation and recommendation process
• Prepare contracts for relevant service/material suppliers
• Ensure that signed contract is returned, shared on document management system and communicated to Project Team
• Create and maintain logistic schedules
• Manage all Customs related documents
• Maintain the logistics execution plan per project
• Receive invoices and check against contracts/purchase orders and delivery notes from site and recommend for payment or reject with reasons
• Ensure that handover of spare parts list and material to Operation & Maintenance team is done
• Provide warranty register and handover to Operation & Maintenance team
• Draft procurement policy and procedure for the respective countries
• Assist in training and follow up of relevant O&M personnel for the implementation of the procurement policy and procedure
• Organise day‐to‐day electronic filing in the document management system
• Prepare all purchase orders for procurement of assets including spare parts
• Administer warranty claims on behalf of EPC
• Prepare report on monthly basis to project company board
• Arrange logistics to support delivery of assets to site
Qualifications and competencies
• Diploma in Supply Chain Management
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• 2+ years’ experience in Procurement Operating System
• Team player, good communicative skills, attentive to details
• Language: Upper-Intermediate both written and spoken in English
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
Predictable: demonstrate clear communication and listening skills, shares information in an open and honest way
Driving results: demonstrate determination, pro-activeness, can prioritise and work independently
Changemaker: demonstrate entrepreneurship, can challenge, fast learner, take initiates and adjust
Working together: demonstrate teamwork, shares responsibilities, can compromise, has a can-do attitude
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
Scatec is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.