- Role for people based in Barcelona (Spain). No sponsorship provided -
We are TACTIC TALENT S.L. (a boutique consultancy) and we have been appointed by one of the pioneer and fast-growing international company: a worldwide marketplace leader in Wholesale Blank Apparel: NETENDERS.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in BARCELONA (SPAIN) with a strong focus on backend processes for global online sales.
About the job:
* You will be working on a new project to integrate Salesforce CRM in our RoR backend
* You will focus on the further development of our e-commerce system in the following areas:
- purchase order process & supplier API's
- work with large volumes of data, write import procedures & high-frequency stock updaters
- implement backoffice services for management of products, pricing & SEO data
* You will do QA on the pull requests of junior devs
* You have 4+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails, * SQL, ElasticSearch, RSpec / Minitest
* You have experience with recent Rails versions 5+ and impact on upgrades
* You are an expert in GIT version control & QA process
* You know how to work with Docker containers
* You know (in-house) Webshop implementations or other complex backend systems and you pick up a new domain quickly
* Software architecture and design patterns are important subjects you can make wise decisions on
Nice to have:
- Memcached or Redis
- GCP (notions and usage)
What we value:
*You know how to test & refactor properly to guarantee high quality code
*You can take things to production in a planned manner
*You can show experience on existing backend projects that are in production
*A Github account with your own projects showing your skills
*You communicate clearly and the code you write is well documented and understandable
*You are passionate about the impact of your implementation choices on performance & maintainability
What we offer you:
*Permanent Contract (Indefinido)
*A position where you can have ownership & direct impact on a complex e-commerce system with Global exposure
*Private insurance & flexible retribution options provided by the company after the trial period (2 months.)
*Ticket restaurant value 100€/month
*Workdays from 9:00 to 18:00 / Fridays from 9:00 to 15:00 !
*Hybrid working model: 2 remote days working from home
*Free coffee, beverages, and healthy snacks in the office
*Monthly team building & afterwork
If you are dynamic, creative, passionate, hardworking, and want to join a company in full expansion, send us your application.
We are waiting for you!