About our client:
Our client is a global technology company specializing in platform-based digital transformation, supporting businesses to become connected, open, intelligent and scalable. Our client's methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design innovation and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained value to customers.
They are a trusted partner of world leaders in the retail, manufacturing, distribution, travel, services and software industries, their software portfolio includes Retail Platform, Modern Distribution, Digital Travel, E-commerce, enterprise development automation, Commodity Trading and Risk Management and AI Powered Customer Experience (CX). Our client services are built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Cloud Engineering and Managed Services delivery promise.
As world leaders in digital technologies including IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Block Chain and Cyber Security, their people and systems are nurtured to deliver on our commitment to excellence in business technology solutions.
Functional Solution Architect - Supply Chain (SCM)
The Functional Solution Architect (FSA) will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations and data integrity for global ERP implementation. In this role, individual will leverage deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform across multiple areas like Finance, Warehousing, Production, Sales & Service and Logistic/Transportation and help implement, maintain and enhance current AX implementation. Solution architect will be able to see the holistic picture of ongoing AX implementation in current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements. As a Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
• Act as subject matter expert for Dynamics AX and its various modules and provide lead in architecting enhancements while supporting existing implementation.
• Be a go to person for system configuration and solution design.
• Work with Functional and Technical team to design and deploy the new requirements and integrations across all AX deployments.
• Take ownership of Global template and its design.
• Use their knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives.
• Work with third-party vendors to analyze, architect and integrate solutions to AX environment.
• Assist PM in project management and execution.
• Define and analyze high level functional requirement.
• Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to current AX solution.
• Demonstrate industry best practices and how they would be delivered in the solution.
• Move between high-level architectural review/design and the "roll up the sleeves “level of providing architectural oversight for delivery projects!
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical oriented field
• Minimum of 7 years Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 2009, AX 2012 R1/R2/R3/365 F&O) and three full cycle implementations.
• Extensive experience working in Finance and core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
• Extensive experience working with ISV’s and integration with different platforms.
• AX reporting, SSRS and Power Bl is plus.
• Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
• Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
• Dynamics AX Financials
• Dynamics AX Production
• Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics
• Microsoft Distribution and Trade Certifications
• Previous supply chain management and software experience
• Experience with D365 migration from AX 2012
• Experience with Retail
Why apply for this opportunity?
You´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build solutions never seen before to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you will not be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.